*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ben the Ass-heavy Stoner
  2. Why?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569018-Who-Can-You-Trust/cid/704340-Ben-the-Ass-heavy-Stoner
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1569018
When You Shrink - Who will Notice? Who will Care? Who will Show their true Self?
This choice: Ben the Ass-heavy Stoner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ben the Ass-heavy Stoner

    by: Joel34
You climb under ben's door and are amazed by the sight before you. Ben is Spread out on his bed, wearing nothing more than a pair of sunglasses and a set of tiny tight boxers which struggle to contain his massive ass. He has obviously been smoking for a while as he has almost greened out. His massive, chunky and tanned body spills out over his bed. One hand twirling a joint the other shoved down his front of his boxers.

His head slowly drops to the side and faces you, you are frozen on the spot as he withdraws his hand. The enormous hand reaches out and points at you. The giant begins to burst with laughter, his huge finger shaking with each deep cackle "Damn this shit is good" he booms.

The hand begins to move again as he
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569018-Who-Can-You-Trust/cid/704340-Ben-the-Ass-heavy-Stoner