*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/706716-The-crystal-transforms-you-into-a-huge-giant
by Relate
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1569683
Size-changing interactive featuring males. High quality chapters.
This choice: The crystal transforms you into a huge giant.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The crystal transforms you into a huge giant.

    by: Relate
As you close in on the location of the light, you make out the sparkling surface of a red crystal buried halfway into the earth, surrounded by grass. Curiously you kneel down and reach your hand toward it. In the instant you touch its cool surface, a light evenlopes your entire field of vision and an unfamiliar but rather exciting stretching sensation overtakes you. When the light fades, the world around you ceases to be the world around you. Instead, it appears to be a world beneath you.

Still crouched onto the ground, you peer down at the surface of the flat landscape below. Buildings and cars are scattered about you. Around your legs are familiar structures that you recognize from your town! Your two sneakered feet are smothering entire houses! Amazing... that crystal has increased your size dramatically and you now are huddled over your own comparably miniature sized town. You scan the earth below you and try to find your own house. You spot it immediately. It's centered in between your own two feet, which are placed on top of the neighboring two blocks. The house is no bigger than two or three inches in height to you. In your yard are your two friends, Eric and Jake, cowering in awe and terror at the sight of your crouched figure extending into the vastness of the sky from their point of view. Realizing that you have just made eye contact, Jake immediately makes a break for it. He darts out of your yard and hops the fence. Not quite ready to let him go, you carefully follow him with two of your fingers and pick his little body up as he runs, amused at how he kicks the air. "Where do you think you're going?" you tease. Jake continues wriggling in your grasp. You bring your arm over to your house again and set him down in your yard next to a stunned Eric. "This is a pretty cool view, though" you continue. "I can see the whole town from up here."

You unfold your legs and stand up to your full height, keeping your feet in place. At your height, the world truly looks tiny to you. Nothing comes even close to reaching your enormity. The talling buildings in the center of the town probably could only go as high as your knees. Normal houses don't even reach as high as your ankles. Curiously, you look down squarely at the ground beneath you again and tilt your right foot on its side, to see what this size increase has meant for the people around you. Under your foot is the crumbled, flattened foundation of two houses. You raise your calf into the air and prop your foot against your knee, and look down at the treads of your sneaker. Stuck to the bottom like ants are two smashed figures of people, your next door neighbors. One of them was an old woman you knew as a child. The other is so crushed that they are unrecognizable. You lower your foot back down on the lifeless wreckage of the houses.

You debate in your mind where to go from here. You very well can't stay rooted in one place forever. But you also know what moving about means. But would that be wrong? At this size, should you even care?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Relate (UN: relater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Relate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/706716-The-crystal-transforms-you-into-a-huge-giant