*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/707566-Why-not-Im-sure-hed-be-glad-to-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: 'Why not, I'm sure he'd be glad to help.'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

'Why not, I'm sure he'd be glad to ...

    by: Lee3000
You feel a sinking feeling as Cathy agrees to have you help.
'Goody.' Ann smiles and theatrically claps her hands.
She swivles in her chair, so she is facing to the side of the table, and slips her feet from her sandals, wiggling her toes.
'But mom, I've never been shrunk before.' You say, fear evident in your voice.
'Don't worry Tom.' She replied. 'You'll be fine. Do you want to do the honours Ann?'
'You sure?' She aksed her sister, and Cathy merely nodded. Ann turned back to to, her grin spreading. 'Oh Tom, you don't know how happy you are going to make my feet. Now, stand up and come here.' She commanded, pointing in front of her. With shakey legs you stand, and walk over to her, standing before her sitting form. The look of fear is evident on your face.
'Don't worry honey.' Ann says, soothingly. 'I'll change you right back when you're done. And when you're teeny I'll make sure your not able to be squished permanently.' This did nothing to sooth your fears - if you were to be retunred straight back, why would you need to be made invunerable. You guessed it was better to be safe than sorry though. 'Now, get ready.' She said and pointed a finger at you. You knew the finger pointing was just for show, these women just had to concentrate a certain way to make their powers work.

Then you felt it, you felt a tingling feeling wash over you and soon you felt yourself begin to dwindle.
'Cool!' You heard Claire say as she stood and walked around to watch. Cathy seemed to take an interest too and she approached as you became smaller, only reaching her knees. you looked up to her smiling face above.
'Don't worry Tom, everything weill be fine.' She said, with her hands on her hips. Your shorts suddenly fell to the floor.
'Ann!' Cathy said with a smile. 'You could have at least shrunk his shorts too, he's naked.'
'Sorry.' Ann replied. 'Didn't think of that.' The girls above you laughed as you dwindled further, about to disappear into your shorts. Suddenly they were lifted above you, and you looked up to see Claire throwing them to the side.
'Don't want you getting lost in there little bro.' She said with a grin. Smaller and smaller you became, the women all giants now. You closed you eyes as the fear became worse, the sense of helplesness was overwhelming. Soon the tingling stopped and all you could here was some giggling from high above. You slowly opened your eyes.

Before you you could see the giant brown sandal which belonged to Ann, the thickenss of its sole was as high as your stomache. You saw her foot bobbing high above, as she sat crossed legged, almost regally. Her smilling, pretty face was impossibly high above. She gave you a playfull wave. You tunred around and saw two impossibly huge sets of slippered feet belonging to your step sister and step mother. Clairs bare legs exposed leading up to her robe and Cathy in denim jeans and a white top. Their faces were even further into the distance, Cathy's the furthest. Both were smilling too, but Claire had a hungry look in her eyes.
'COME ON THEN.' Cathy boomed. 'HURRY UP AND GET TO WORK.'
'YEAH.' Claire added. 'BEFORE WE FORGET YOU'RE A BUG AND STOMP YOU.' You watched in horror as she lifted a slippered foot above you and dropped it down to your side with a slam. The vibration and air gust knocked you from your feet and you could hear her snickering above.
'STOP THAT CLAIRE.' Cathy scolded. 'UNLESS YOU WANT TO JOIN HIM DOWN THERE.' The giant foot withdrew and you looked up to see Claire's expression, now a touch angry.
'I WAS ONLY PLAYING.'
You got to your feet and looked at the giant sandal you were instructed to head to. Its size dwarfed you, like a huge ship. You slowly walked towards it, its odur reaching you the closer you got. The smell of slightly dirty feet and worn shoe. It wasn't overpowering, thankfully, but it was there. You reached it and hoisted yourself up, climbing onto its sole at the toe area. You could see the dark immprints of Aunty Ann's toes, each bigger than you were.
'THE PEBBLE IS WHERE THE BALL OF MY FOOT WOULD BE.' She helpfully otld you and you trekked across its vast surface. You knew that many years ago two boys of a similar age to you had become trapped within these insoles, forced to live as this giant womans footwear. You also knew that they were aware and could sense things, though you didn't know how much of their mind they had left. Eventually you reached the centre, standing in the dark imprint of the ball of Anns foot. You saw the pebble, the size of a television to you, barely noticable to the giants, though it didn look sharp. Not wanting to be here any longer you grabbed it and began to heave - pulling and yanking with all your might. it didn't seem to want to move.

'LOOKS LIKE HE'S STRUGGLING.' Ann said.

Cathy replied...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lee3000 (UN: leem0001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/707566-Why-not-Im-sure-hed-be-glad-to-