*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/708726-There-is-a-knock-at-the-door-which-destracts-ev
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: There is a knock at the door which destracts everyone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

There is a knock at the door which destracts ev...

    by: Lee3000
She is just about to answer when there is a knock at the door.
'Wonder who that could be.' Cathy mused, getting to her feet.
'Could be a door-to-door salesman, there a a few of them about. Carla told me one called last night selling insect repellant.' Ann told her.
'What happened to him?' Claire asked with a grin, reading Anns devious smile.
'He found out what it was like to be the insect. And the best repellant too - my daughters foot.' Ann replied. Claire snorted out a laugh at this.
'Well for their sakes I hope it isn't a door-to-door.' Cathy said, irritably. 'I can't stand them.'
'Yeah, but you can stand ON them.' Ann said.
'True.' Cathy said with a smile. You watched your step mom pass through the open kitchen doorway and watched as she approached the front door. You were glad the focus had shifted from shrinking you down and going to work on Aunty Ann's smelly sandal - but you didn;t know how long it would be until they remembered, especially with Claire around.

You saw Cathy open the door to reveal:

You have the following choices:

1. A salesman

2. A saleswoman

3. Carla

4. Your best friend Anthony

5. A young brother (9) and sister (12) selling cookies.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lee3000 (UN: leem0001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/708726-There-is-a-knock-at-the-door-which-destracts-ev