*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/710572-Agreed-to-try-on-the-outfit
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: Agreed to try on the outfit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Agreed to try on the outfit

    by: Yote
At their request, Doctor Babbingtree led the two girls to a collection of spacious changing cubicles and then returned to his counter. Liza jumped into her cubicle, giddy to try the nurse uniform. Tina slunk into hers, feeling all the more awkward at being trapped between the full-length mirrors that took up the walls of the cubicle.

She pulled the black and silver leotard on. She looked stupid, she thought. It pinched in all the wrong places and the tiny frilly skirt tickled awkwardly against her upper legs. Standing before the huge mirrors, she felt hot with embarrassment.

And then, as she pulled on the scratchy wig and curled boots, the feeling of uncomfortable warmth passed, as though a cool night breeze had passed over her skin. The leotard no longer felt tight; infact, she could barely feel it at all. As she ran her hand over the fabric covering her midriff, the stars moved and swam about her fingers.

That was enough to make her jump with surprise. The silver wings on her back, which had previously looked so fake, sprang into life, keeping her aloft with a slow, gentle beat. Her black and silver booties dangled centimeters above the cubicle floor.

Then she started to shrink.

You have the following choices:

1. Call for Liza

2. Run for Babbingtree

*Noteb*
3. Do something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/710572-Agreed-to-try-on-the-outfit