*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/726004-Female-Athletes-door
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: Female Athletes door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Female Athletes door

    by: Vincanity
As your eyes dart over each of the different doors, you see "Female Athletes" and your heart skips a beat..... Female Athletes includes wrestlers! You have always LOVED the feet of wrestlers, so you reach your hand out to open the Athletes door. Then a voice echo's around you.

"Are you sure you want this door? Once you enter, there is no coming back" FETISH informs you, and you start to think.

What is that old saying... Be careful of what you wish for? Bah screw it! You're about to make your number one fantasy come true!

"I am sure this is what i want FETISH" you say with confidence.

"Then enter and enjoy" replies FETISH..... And you open the door and walk through... you let go of the door and it slams shut behind you. But when you look back the door is gone.

Where the door used to be is now a corridor leading. You look down the corridor and see a wrestling ring! Your heart races as you look next to the ring and see every wrestling Diva you know of. No way... You see Mickie James, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Victoria, Candice, Maria, Michelle McCool, Maryse, Kelly Kelly and many many more! Not only that but they're all barefoot! You are about to walk to the ring when you notice another corridor to your right...

Down this corridor, their appears to be a football field. You think this is quite odd, as you have no facination in male football players. But when you take a closer look, you see a large group of VERY good looking cheer leaders practicing... all of them bare foot! Now that's hot... but is it hotter than a ring filled with wrestling Diva's??

Then you notice a third corridor! when you look down this corridor, you see a beach with alot of very attractive beach volleyball players, also bare foot.

Jeez... Three very tempting options.... which way do you go??
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/726004-Female-Athletes-door