*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nothing???
  2. Sarah's Discovery
  3. Which Enemy is after you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/808697-Nothing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1576905
Your enemy discovers your biggest weakness!
This choice: Your Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nothing???

    by: Vincanity
Nothing?? Not a god dam thing?? Sarah couldn't believe it. She just knock down her worst enemy and stole his journal only to find it revieled nothing at all. She threw the journal in the bin. She would give Ben something to be scared of, she thought to herself.

Sarah then realised that the whole time she was thinking to herself, she hadn't been paying attention to where she was going, and she was in Toys'R'Us. God she felt stupid... even more so than normal. As she took a step for the exit, she stepped on something. Sarah looked down to check if she broke it and found a VERY interesting gun!

As the observed the gun, she saw a 'size' dial, with sizes that ranged from 1 inch to 50 inches. surely this couldn't be a shrinking gun? She had to be sure.

A little fat kid walked past her and she knew what she had to do. She had to test this out! She set the dial to '2 inches', then fired at the little boy, who was immediately reduced to 2 inches tall. She couldn't believe it! It actually worked! Suddenly, Ben came back into her mind... She stared at the gun.... Then thought of Ben.... Then stared at the gun again... After about 5 minutes of doing this, she got an idea. She would shrink Ben!! In her excitement, she ran out of Toys'R'Us, crushing the shrunken fat kid under her flip flops as the ran out of the store.

-------- Back to Ben -------

After giving up the chase, Ben thought about his journal. Was there anything really bad in it?? After running through what was in his journal in his mind, Ben decided that Sarah had nothing on him. Even if she found something, she was too stupid to make anything of it. So Ben decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/808697-Nothing