*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/1835488-Being-hypnotised-He-was-so-easy-to-hyp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1576905
Your enemy discovers your biggest weakness!
This choice: "Being hypnotised.... He was so easy to hypnostise and persuade"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Being hypnotised.... He was so easy to hyp...

    by: sup67
"Oh really?" Julia said, a sly smile appearing on her face."Yes, one day I was just playing around with my necklace and he couldn't take his eye's off it, he was hypnotized in seconds" Judy beamed. "Hypnosis huh, sounds perfect" Julia thought to herself.

They continued chatting for a while longer until Judy had to go home to take care of some things.

The next morning Julia awoke excited as it was finally time for her to make Ben pay. She quickly gets dressed and grabs something to eat before picking up a box she had on her dresser. She opened the box and took out her crystal pendant hanging from a small silver chain. Julia smiled at it thinking about the horrible and humiliating things she was going to make Ben do. She then went to look out the window to see Ben's mother driving off to work, leaving Ben alone in the house and susceptible to hypnosis. Putting her flip flops on she goes to get her revenge on Ben for humiliating her.

Julia knocks on Ben's door danging her pendant on her finger. Ben answers the door.

"What do you want?" Ben asks smugly. "I'm surprised you managed to haul yourself over here."

"Say what you want but your not going to be laughing once I'm done with you" Julia replies as she starts to sway her pendant from side to side in front of Ben's face. A look of fear suddenly strikes Ben's face as his eyes are mesmerized by the pendant. His mind starts to melt and his expression turns blank.

Julia smiles and says, "That's right, you're mine now and when I snap my fingers your going to be completely hypnotized and under my complete control". Ben gives a slight nod and Julia snaps her fingers putting him at her mercy.

"Now repeat after me slave" Julia orders, her words piercing Ben's mind. "Julia is my goddess and I am her slave"

"Julia is my goddess and I am her slave" Ben repeated in a monotone voice.

"I will do everything Julia says" Julia continues.

"I will do everything Julia says" Ben repeated falling deeper under her control and unable to do anything about it.

"Perfect! you may stop repeating" Julia states. "When i snap my fingers anytime after you awake from this trance you're going to do everything I say without question whether you like it or not and once I've snapped my fingers this effect will last forever and unlike in this hypnosis you're going to be completely conscious and aware of what you are doing." Now, when I count from 3 down to 1 and reach 1 your going to awaken from this trance but your going to be completely frozen in place, unable anything else but either stand there or beg me unless i tell you otherwise also you're going to remember everything that happened while you were hypnotized, I want you to know that with just a snap of my fingers i can completely control you and you wont be able to do anything about it." "3...2..1." Ben opens his eyes horrified at what just happened but unable to get away from Julia who was now giggling at his door step. He couldn't even open his mouth to speak.

"What's wrong Ben? cat got your tongue?" Julia smirked enjoying the power she had over her enemy. "Do you remember the day you humiliated me and I swore I'd get revenge and have you begging on your knee's?" "Well today's the day that's going to become a reality as if you don't want me to control you for life, you'd better get on your knee's and beg me for forgiveness."

Ben hates to but he's just frozen otherwise so he drops to his knee's and begins to beg "please goddess Julia have mercy on me, please don't control me for life, I know I've been horrible to you and humiliated you but please, i beg of you forgive me." Julia can't help herself but laugh loving the feeling of power she gets from her worst enemy begging for forgiveness knowing that she's in control.

"That's right, all you can is beg for my forgiveness but I don't want to just hear you beg, I want to feel you beg" Julia grins. "Now kiss my feet in hope of forgiveness!" The very idea disgusted Ben but if he let her take control of him she could make him do much worse so he reluctantly began kissing the tops of Julia's feet exposed in her flip flops while painfully aware that anyone might walk past his house could see what he was doing. Another laugh escapes Julia's mouth as she looks at Ben pathetically kissing her feet.

"Now start kissing the other one my pathetic slave" Julia mocked loving every second of this. Ben felt completely humiliated, he was being mocked while kissing the feet of a girl he hated and to make it worse he was doing this on his door step for anyone to see.

"Stop!" Julia commanded making Ben stop kissing her feet and look up on his knee's. That was very satisfying slave I think I'll...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make you my slave forever! SNAP!

*Noteb*
2. Let you go

3. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup67 (UN: sup67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/1835488-Being-hypnotised-He-was-so-easy-to-hyp