*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1577762-You-are-a-giant/cid/719975-North-America-Seattle-Washington
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1577762
You're a giant, GO CRAZY!!!! 500 points per addition!!
This choice: America  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

North America, Seattle, Washington!

    by: Unknown
It was late August and Chris was looking to score some rare weed, as he walked down an isolated dirt road near Seattle Washington. As he walked down the road, he saw an old hippie style van parked near a large lake. Chris then saw a skinny old hippie guy, complete with a long dirty beard, sitting in the front seat of the van. Immediately, Chris recognized this guy as his dealer. Chris didn’t know his real name, so he just called him Fred. As Chris walked over to Fred, Fred smiled, and greeted him with, “Hay dud, how’s it hanging homes?”

“A little to the left,” Chris replied!

“Smart Ass,” Fred said laughing. “So what do you want today?”

“Let me see, I will have a Big Mac Jamaican style,” Chris said.

“Well, here it is,” Fred, said, as he took Chris’s money, and gave him a small box full of joints.

Chris then smiled and said “Thank you,” as he walked away from the van. Just to let you know, a few days before Fred cultivated his weed, a secret government plane dusted a small portion of his crop with an untested defoliant, or weed killer, just to see what it would do to the weed. Chris was more then a half of a mile from the van, when he decided to go behind some lush trees and smoke a joint. As Chris smoked this really powerful joint, he started to giggle stupidly, and he began to feel lightheaded. He then continued to smoke his roach, and as he did so, he began to feel dizzy. He then looked at the joint, and said, “This is some really good shit!”

As Chris continued to smoke, he felt his clothes becoming tighter, and at the same time, he also saw that everything was becoming smaller, much smaller. He then felt all of his clothes suddenly ripping off his body, (Think the incredible Hulk) but he never felt any pain, he was now as high as a kite. Now laughing stupidly, Chris still didn’t understand that he was now over one hundred feet tall, and completely naked. Still hidden, but barely by the nearly two hundred feet tall redwood trees, Chris stands up, naked as the day he was born, and looks around in aw. Now a little over a hundred feet tall, and still high, Chris goes where?


Note; the tiny women and girls Chris finds would be around four inches tall.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CommieBob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1577762-You-are-a-giant/cid/719975-North-America-Seattle-Washington