*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dan
  2. Pick your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1577762-You-are-a-giant/cid/720232-Dan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1577762
You're a giant, GO CRAZY!!!! 500 points per addition!!
This choice: Dan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dan

    by: CommieBob
It was hot in the grill room. Grease and grim covered the walls. Dan has been working here for over 8 years ever since he left high school. The manager at Happy Fast Eats was a totally prick. He continue to come up with crazy ways to make his food taste better even though some of his ideas were illegal. Dan usually kept his mouth shut as he helped him do it. The manager usually gave him a bonus helping him do it after hours. Tonight he was suppose to unload a truck with a new "secret ingredient".

Dan waited for hours for the truck to arrive. He had been drinking behind the restaurant. Two 6-packs in and he felt pretty good. The truck backed up to the store and he opened the door. Dan saw a barrel with markings on it he couldn't describe.

"Let's go!!",said the manger as he got back in the truck.

As soon as Dan unloaded it, the truck took off. He looked at the barrel and noticed it smelt funny. The top of it was open and some of its goo had spilled out onto the top of the barrel. He took his finger and wiped some up and licked it off his finger. The taste was unbearable. Dan almost couldn't believe the taste. Morning was coming and he had to go home and get some sleep before his next shift. He began to walk home when he noticed everything was getting smaller. His clothes ripped off his body as he grew higher and higher. He soared to 200 feet tall!!!

"This is amazing!!!"

Dan wanted to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go into town

*Noteb*
2. Find some girls

*Noteb*
3. Go to his old high school

4. kill his manager

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CommieBob (UN: commiebob14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CommieBob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1577762-You-are-a-giant/cid/720232-Dan