*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578382-Circle/cid/1981275-They-play-drinking-games-involving-the-Rings
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1578382
When at your Brothers Birthday Bash, You are introduced to a new Circle of Friends
This choice: They play drinking games involving the Rings  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

They play drinking games involving the Rings

    by: Viking John
As the guys set up a table and chairs you slink back into an old recliner. If you’re lucky they will have their fun, you will get a unique night, and nothing bad will happen.

Before anything could happen though, there was a knock at the door—a pounding rather, followed by a loud belch. You felt the pit of your stomach drop out.

“Guys, Ror’ Ross says as he goes to answer the door. When he opens it you see Rory. Rory was the oldest of the group at 28. He was a big ginger rugby player and was somewhat of an amalgamation of everyone in the group. He was muscular, like your brother dean, but taller, at 6’2; he was as boisterous as Ross, and his wild orange hair and gigantic beard made him as wild as Spencer. Unfortunately though he was as open with his body and its grosser natures as Jack was. He was wearing his grass and mud stained rugby shirt and shorts—which seemed a size or two too small as his gut was hanging out and you could make out every curve of his bulbous ass.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/a701910619251...

“Hey fellas’ Big Ror’s here so the party can begin” He said, his voice deep and rocky. He held up a 30 pack of cheap beer. “And don’t worry guys,” he gave his gut a massive pat, a solid thud resounding about the room. “I loaded up on bar food before I came here so I won’t eat Dean’s kid brother” He laughed, as did the others. You just shuddered. Rory put his arms around Ross and gave him a big bear hug. “I might end up trashing your toilet though.”

Jack jumped up and pretended to punch Rory in the gut “Glad you could make it man. Come sit next to me at the table, that way no one will blame me for farting.” He said, and gave Rory’s ass a pat.

“Careful, I’m a loaded weapon, bub.” He said back

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The guys start the games

2. Rory comes to see you

*Noteb*
3. Rory has other plans for the night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Viking John (UN: vikingjohn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578382-Circle/cid/1981275-They-play-drinking-games-involving-the-Rings