*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/2593646-Jackie-your-sisters-best-friend
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.
This choice: Jackie your sister's best friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jackie your sister's best friend

    by: Unknown
As you continue to follow her you begin to wonder where you’re headed.

“So, hey Tina where are we headed?” you ask as you both leave the house.

“You’ll see.” She replies as you both continue on your path. After a while of walking you both arrive at a house. After you both arrive you both approach the door and Tina rings the doorbell. You watch as the door opens only to be greeted by a girl Tina’s age.
( https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5e/6d/c5/5e6dc... )

You immediately recognize her as Jackie, one of Tina’s friends.

“Hey Tina! I wasn’t expecting you, come on in!” Jackie says gesturing for Tina to come on in, which you both do. “That’s a really beautiful necklace Tina, where’d you get it?” She asks while staring at it.

“Funny you should mention it Jackie, I found this up in my attic today. In fact, something special about this gem is that it is a Ahmen Diamond which has the power to control and store souls, in fact I have my brother in it right now.” Tina says as she looks contently at the diamond which holds your soul.

“Hahaha! You know Tina you say some of the most craziest things sometimes.” Jackie says laughing.

“It’s true. In fact I was hoping to have you and my brother swap bodies for a while.” Tina says with a smirk on her face.

“Alright Tina, I guess I’ll play along. I would love to swap bodies with your brother.” Jackie says.

“That’s all I needed to hear.” Tina says as she snaps her fingers. You then feel a strange tingly sensation as you watch yourself be forcibly flown towards Jackie and down her throat. Once you are fully inside of Jackie you black out. When you come to you notice your body feels oddly funny in which you look down only to notice you’ve become Jackie. You then get up and try to find Tina only to find a letter.

“Hey Big Brother, Since you were knocked out I decided to leave you leave this note. Right now I am most likely putting Jackie in your body so we can hang out with each other a lot more often. I’ve decide to have you stay in that body forever or maybe I’ll let switch bodies with someone if you play nice with me. Since I won’t see you until tomorrow at school try to get used to your new body and have some fun.” - Love Tina.

“Great, now what am I supposed to do?” you say as you crumple up the letter and throw it in the trash. “I guess I could have SOME fun in this body.” you say as you look at yourself in a nearby mirror. “I suppose the most important thing to do is to figure out what I’m gonna do next.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have some fun in your new body

2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/2593646-Jackie-your-sisters-best-friend