*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/3157924-That-she-extracted-your-soul-using-magic
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.
This choice: That she extracted your soul using magic.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

That she extracted your soul using magic.

    by: Alibaba
"I took your soul out of your body little brother. Do not worry, your body is still breathing, though anesthetized, because no one is driving it understand?"
"Ah yes, it seems to me. Why did you do it and how did you do it?"
Everyone in our family with the appropriate training has this power, to take out our soul or the soul of people we want, and put it into another body or objects. "
"What? Can you put a human soul into a body?"
"Yes, and if you annoy me you will be imprisoned forever in an old shirt in the closet!" She said that with an evil smile.
Fear enveloped you. After Tina has taken you out of your body you no longer know what is true and what is false. It is better not to play games with her, you think.
"Well listen, I want to do a little experiment. What do you prefer, Emily's or Mom's body? Do not worry, if you behave like a good little brother I will also teach you how to do this magic yourself and help you to get back to your body."

You have the following choices:

1. Emily

*Noteb*
2. Mom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alibaba (UN: greenever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/3157924-That-she-extracted-your-soul-using-magic