*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wearing a strange neckless
  2. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/723492-Wearing-a-strange-neckless
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.
This choice: Wearing a Strange Neckless  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wearing a strange neckless

    by: Wanderer0426
You notice she is wearing a diamond necklace; you pause the game and turn to her.

"Wow, were did you get that." you ask, "I found it in grandmas trunk in the attic.” She says as she caresses it in her hand.

As you marvel at its size and clarity, you start to wonder. “It must be worth a fortune, I wonder why grandma never wore it or mentioned it in her will?” you say

Suddenly the necklace starts to glow, and you look up to see you sister with a sinister smile on her face, next thing you see is a blinding light and you pass out.

When you wake up you find yourself hovering in mid air, you see your sister standing over your body, lying lifeless on the floor. You then look at your hands, they are see through. Chills run down your spine as the thought crosses you mind.

“Am I dead?!” you exclaim, “Of course not.” You then turn to see your sister looking straight at you.

“Tina, what’s going on, what did you do to me?

You have the following choices:

1. What's going on?

2. Not Exactly

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/723492-Wearing-a-strange-neckless