*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Agree to Share
  2. What Happened?
  3. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/855454-Agree-to-Share
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.
This choice: Agree to Share  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Agree to Share

    by: 1yoyo1010
"What happened?" she asks. You realize that she must not be able to remember what happened. Which is bad on how you look at it.
"You don't remember what happened?" You ask suspiciously.
"No...."she remarks. You describe what happened in as full detail as possible.
"Wow, that is really strange," she says her eyes fixated on the necklace.
"I know," you reply.
"Well, finders keepers losers weepers," she says smirking as she tries to snatch the necklace form you. You quickly hold it away from her needy grasp.
"Lets work this out. I think I have an idea," you manage to say as you continue to force her away.
"Okay what?" she asks, giving up on trying to snatch it.
"I think if we do that thing again, we might be able to posses someone." you say.
"Well lets try. I posses you and you posses me. But we must promise not to do anything in each others body," you say.
"Okay, wait, wouldn't it be easier to posses mom and Emily?" she suggests.

You have the following choices:

1. mom and Emily

2. each other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1yoyo1010 (UN: 1yoyo1010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/855454-Agree-to-Share