*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jeremy gets thirsty
  2. Miley wants her socks off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579413-Miley-Cyrus-Shrinks-You/cid/721972-Jeremy-gets-thirsty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1579413
Miley Cyrus makes you tiny and you must worship her feet!
This choice: "Go ahead. You can take em off," said Jeremy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jeremy gets thirsty

    by: iamtheman
"Go ahead. You can take em off," said Jeremy.
"Oh thank you so much Jeremy!" exclaimed Miley as she peeled off one of her socks.
It took Miley a little while to finally remove the sock from her foot because her foot was covered with sweat, which had made the sock stick to her skin. She lifted the sock up to her nose, took a whiff of it, and scrunched up her face in disgust.
"My feet smell so bad! All this performing makes my feet sweaty!" laughed Miley as she removed her other sock.
Jeremy tried not to look down at her feet, but he couldn't help it. He could already smell them! He tried not to make it apparent that he was afraid of her feet, but it was tough. He started to shiver and sweat nervously.
"Are you alright Jeremy?" asked Miley with a smile.
"Yeah I'm fine, but is there any water around here? I'm a little thirsty," he said as his body was shaking.
"Don't worry I'll grab you a water bottle," said Miley as she stood up from the sofa.
She walked across the room to a small fridge in the corner and pulled out a bottle of water and a small packet filled with white powder. Miley opened the packet and poured it's contents into the water bottle without Jeremy noticing. She put the cap back on the water and walked over to where Jeremy was sitting.
"Here ya go buddy," she said as she handed him the bottle.
"Thank you so much!" said Jeremy with a sigh of relief.
He removed the cap from the bottle and drank almost half of the water inside of it. Suddenly he began feeling dizzy and tired. He looked up at Miley and started seeing two of her. Everything was blurry, and suddenly he fell to the ground. He looked up and saw Miley staring down at him before he completely passed out.
"Nighty night Jeremy," she giggled as his eyes closed.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iamtheman (UN: shrinkfeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iamtheman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579413-Miley-Cyrus-Shrinks-You/cid/721972-Jeremy-gets-thirsty