*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Show you my big, lucious booty!
  2. Found by Prier!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579811-Shrunken-by-Prier-from-La-Pucelle/cid/751364-Show-you-my-big-lucious-booty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1579811
You are playing La Pucelle: Tactics, when suddenly you pass out, and awaken shrunken!
This choice: Show you my big, lucious booty!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Show you my big, lucious booty!

    by: Machan
"I'll show you my big, luscious booty!", Prier proclaims. Before you can try to figure out why she'd want to to do that, she puts you on the floor again ("Can't break my toy so fast!", she thinks) and turns around bending over, showing you her mammothic behind. You stare in awe at the biggest butt you'll ever see, and hopefully not the last. Maybe this isn't so bad?

"You like it? Well, perhaps I should be kind and let you have a close-up view..." she says giggling. You like the idea, but change opinions a second later when you see her idea of a "up-close view" is... sitting on you. You see two enormous asscheeks coming down, blocking all sunlight like the moon on a eclipse. You try to run away, but this has catched you off-guard and you can't even try to run away...

And she sits on you. "You like it under me? I'm sure you do!"

Where are you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Under one of her cheeks

2. Under her crack

3. Turns out she missed you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Machan (UN: machan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579811-Shrunken-by-Prier-from-La-Pucelle/cid/751364-Show-you-my-big-lucious-booty