*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bring you closer to my massive tits!
  2. Found by Prier!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579811-Shrunken-by-Prier-from-La-Pucelle/cid/968837-Bring-you-closer-to-my-massive-tits
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1579811
You are playing La Pucelle: Tactics, when suddenly you pass out, and awaken shrunken!
This choice: Bring you closer to my massive tits!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bring you closer to my massive tits!

    by: ShadowOfDeath
"I think you should spend some time with my "Sisters"!" (Get it? She's a nun. :D)

She grins evilly as she pulls her shirt away from her neck and dropping you into it, causing you to slide down her chest until landing in between her plump, massive breasts. She giggles like a little school girl at the feeling and starts bouncing a bit, causing her boobs to jiggle around which results in you sinking further between them.

After a minute or so, she begins speaking again. "You comfy in there my little choir boy?" She asks before placing one hand on each of her boobs, pushing them together roughly. You begin to scream out as you're smothered and squished between Prier's insanely huge tits, squirming the entire time.

Eventually she gets a little rougher and begins grinding her boobs together, rubbing them up and down against each other to smother you even harder. She's giggling the entire time, moaning here and there as you're forced to scream helplessly until she...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579811-Shrunken-by-Prier-from-La-Pucelle/cid/968837-Bring-you-closer-to-my-massive-tits