*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/1345780-Jamie-the-host-of-the-party
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1580632
You get invited to a costume party. Too bad the invitation failed to mention everything...
This choice: Jamie, the host of the party  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jamie, the host of the party

    by: Unknown
You ring up Jamie and ask her if she'd like to go as your Siamese twin. She said "Sure, sounds fun, but on one condition." "What's that?" You replied. She retorts "You have to be my twin. In other words, you have to wear a wig and make up. Are you cool with that?" You thought it was sort of an odd request, thinking it was easier to look like you, but at the same time appreciated the challenge. "Sure!" You replied.

You and her met up, at which she began to apply make up to you. After she was done with the eye shadow, foundation, fake ear rings, and lipstick, she put a wig on your head which very closely resembled her dirty blond hair. After all of that, she stripped down to just her bra and panties, which made you blush but you hoped she didn't notice. She then pulled out a feminine sort of trench coat, which was white and pink, and looked to be silky and smooth. She made you strip down to just your underwear, and then you both stood shoulder to shoulder, kind of overlapping with her in front, and you put both of your right arms into the right sleeve, and both of your left ones into the left sleeve. You then closed it up and looked in the mirror.

You go to the party, and notice your girlfriend Alexis, who is dressed as a cat girl. She looks very upset that you decided to go as Jamie's twin. Your friends mostly dressed up as porn stars and lesbians. 'Typical,' you thought.

"Perfect!" she chirped. You were very aroused, being so close to her, and you wondered if she had a secret crush on you because she allowed you to be so close to her mostly naked body. At the party, you and her went to the front room, and she got everyone's attention and made some kind of toast, thanking them for showing up. She then muttered some sort of jibberish that you didn't understand and suddenly everyone blacked out.

When you came to, you seemed to be by yourself in your costume. There was no one in it with you, for your arms were only one pair. However, due to the odd sensation you felt, you looked down and realized that you were a female. You looked at your hands and they were perfectly manicured. You then hear moaning right beside your head, and you look to your right and see Jamie's head. You gasp in a feminine voice that sounds just like her's, and you look a little lower and realize that her head is also on your shoulders.
At first you were scared, but then you were excited to see that you were actually her twin. She was equally as enthusiastic for some reason.

Both of you get up in unison, with your one set of legs shared between you, and walk back to the front room.
"Attention everyone" you hear your twin say "I'm responsible for the changes."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Everyone gets upset, so you/Jamie run away

2. Everyone begins to mingle

*Noteb*
3. Jamie confesses her feelings for you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Phoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/1345780-Jamie-the-host-of-the-party