*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dare
  2. Go to party
  3. Costumes for you and your GF
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/828417-Dare
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1580632
You get invited to a costume party. Too bad the invitation failed to mention everything...
This choice: Dare  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dare

    by: Unknown
I dare you to swap costumes with Rob, with that they leave for the cupboard and start to change. Rob not been able to control his urges decided to push Lucy Pinder (steve) against the wall and snogging her while groping her breasts. Rob kept pushing at her who was getting hornier by the second. Steve now Lucy joined in but reminded him that they need to swap Costumes. They stripped and gave each other the costumes they had on before that. Steve was now pulling the lesbian costume over his Lucy Pinder Body and Rob vice versa. Within Seconds the two people had changed into what the other was wearing. Steve now pushed agaonst Rob with his newlyt acquirred body and felt the rush of pleasure from doing this. After getting the excitement he wanted he left the closet breathing heavily followed by a now warn out Lucy Pinder. They both sat down in their usual places. Steve was now eyeing Alexis up with ultimate pleasue, he was now so horny the nipples were standing more erect than possible.

Steve now the hot lesbian asked Morgan Truth or Dare.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Truth

2. Dare

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Phoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/828417-Dare