*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/727299-Go-to-local-247-store-Who-knows-you-might-ha
by samael
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1582631
Assume the role of main Villain and get revenge for your previous failures at pesky brats.
This choice: Go to local 24/7 store. Who knows, you might have luck.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to local 24/7 store. Who knows, you might ha...

    by: samael
Slowly and elegantly you enter the local 24/7 store, now in your tuxedo. You looked good and that pleased you. With regular pace you approached the clerk, who seemed to be of Indian origin, his accent revealing him in the end.

"Welcome! How may I help you?" he asked behind his bushy brows, one of his arms slowly going toward the button.

"Hi. I am new in this neighborhood so I need some specific items. Can you tell me what you have for sale." You asked gallantly.

"We have anything from screws, construction materials, food, medicament's, to PG 18 items and Rik'sha." The clerk proudly said as he felt more secured now and relaxed his arm, leaving the button alone for now. Still you didn't want to challenge him for that button before you get your revenge, so you made a mental note to yourself. Do not rob the store.

"Hmmm... I need few things." You said as you calculated inside of yourself. You could buy everything you need now and look suspicious, or you could buy one type of item, ready for one type of action. Will you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
samael has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/727299-Go-to-local-247-store-Who-knows-you-might-ha