*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Soldier soldier don't look down!
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/732738-Soldier-soldier-dont-look-down
by samael
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1582631
Assume the role of main Villain and get revenge for your previous failures at pesky brats.
This choice: Take a walk through park. You might need some training first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Soldier soldier don't look down!

    by: samael
This nice neighborhood had many commodities you couldn't find in the city center, so you decided to take up most of them. Changing your sweaty sleeves t-shirt and dirty pants for your training outfit you were ready for one round around the block in night exploration.

Slowly you start to jog from the very porch of your house and head toward the park. This night was calm, for no homeless people, no gangs nor punks collected at night. Police was keeping this place clean it seems. Still as you run you can see few sleazy looking characters in the distance and for the sake of your and their safety you avoid going in their direction.

After no more than fifteen minutes of jogging you find yourself on playground for kids. Improvisation was in order but this was perfect test gym for you tonight. You start by doing push ups, then pulls ups on the pipe of the swings, exercising harder and harder. It took you one and half of an hour to finish your session and you are drenched in sweat and tired. You feel satisfied. You were still in so so condition, but you will never stop on so so.

As you prepare yourself to call it for a night something happens. You hear...

You have the following choices:

1. Few punks surrounding you.

*Noteb*
2. a police car approaching.

3. some rumbling in the bushes. Who might it be?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
samael has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/732738-Soldier-soldier-dont-look-down