*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/735455-Luke-use-the-Fork
by samael
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1582631
Assume the role of main Villain and get revenge for your previous failures at pesky brats.
This choice: are patted on your shoulder by some punk. Teach him the lesson!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Luke use the Fork!

    by: samael
"Oi Gaylord that spot is mine!" The big uber built guy asked. Although he was wearing the usual leather jacket as did many of his kind and had a beard a feet long you couldn't help, but admire his muscles from the edge of your sight. He probably just wanted to fight, but you wanted to test that first.

"Bill please." You said to the waitress, but the guy patted you again. He wasn't here for the spot. Swiftly you take the fork into your left sleeve and wait for him to approach you from the left and try to turn you around and punch you like any other sucker. Just a moment, just a moment passed before he patted you and you sprang into action, drawing the fork and stabbing it in the soft area around family jewels. As he screamed and bowed to get the fork out of himself your arm didn't rest. It swiftly navigated itself to the punks shoulder and guided itself to the neck, grabbing hard and pounded him onto the counter once before letting his unconscious body down.

"Muscles are good, but mind rules." You repeated your old motto "I am sorry for this theatrics madam. I think it is better if I leave."

Slowly you go out from the diner with new destination on your mind. This punk reminded you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
samael has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/735455-Luke-use-the-Fork