*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Angie Comes Home
  2. On Time Delivery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584549-The-Shrinking-Pills/cid/733793-Angie-Comes-Home
by Markus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1584549
Kyle orders some shrinking pills off the internet without telling his wife, Angie.
This choice: Kyle decides to wait until his wife gets home then shows them to her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Angie Comes Home

    by: Markus
Kyle is excited about trying the pills but decides to wait until Angie gets home. He has a whole afternoon to kill so he does his best to stay busy. He decides to clean the apartment then leaves for a while to do some grocery shopping. By the time he is done with this, it is already four in the afternoon. He then gets back to his beer drinking and retires to his room to play video games. In no time, his wife returns from work as he hears her enter the apartment. Angie comes into the bedroom and finds her husband hanging out. "So how was your day?" "Same old shit. I am still trying to get more hours but the boss just can't afford to pay me any more right now," says Kyle. Angie goes over her day, which usually tends to bore Kyle since she works at a bank.

"I did get something interesting in the mail today. A few days ago, I ordered some pills off the internet and they claim if you take one, it will make you shrink," says Kyle. Angie laughs at first, then taunts her husband. "Are you kidding me? You really wasted some money on those? Or are you just messing with me," says Angie. "I'm serious. I haven't tried them yet and they claim there is a money back guarantee," says Kyle. The room goes quiet for a moment as Angie thinks about what her husband is telling her. "So you really did order the pills. How much did the bottle cost?" "Fifty bucks. I put it on my credit card," replies Kyle. "Fifty bucks! Why the hell would you piss your money away on that. You don't really think they will work do you. God Kyle, why do you always think with your cock first. You know we are tight on money. Did you think you would shrink really small and I would chase you around the apartment like something off your websites? Sometimes I think you spend too much time in your fantasy world," says Angie.

"Well, if they do work, I was hoping we could have some fun in the bedroom with them. Remember what you told me about you shrinking dream," says Kyle. Angie then remembers the strange dream she had a couple weeks ago. In her dream, she was the size of a toddler while her huge husband had his way with her. She did tell Kyle about it and how hot it made her feel. Angie rolls her eyes then picks up her husbands beer and takes a sip. "I was hoping we could test them out this evening," says Kyle. "Fine, will see what happens with your goofy pills. And if they don't work, you are going to be on the phone getting your money back," says Angie. Angie leaves the bedroom and sits down on the couch in the living room. Kyle finishes up his game then goes and sits down with his wife. He shows her the instructions then asks her what she would like to do. Next,
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: hempster3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584549-The-Shrinking-Pills/cid/733793-Angie-Comes-Home