*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/732564-Two-young-girls--a-horny-Giant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1584841
A teen wakes up in a strange land where he is 20 foot giant and is growing bigger!
This choice: 'That's not the only thing that's growing.'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Two young girls & a horny Giant!

    by: Unknown
The boy looked at the two girls and asked them some basic questions, as he tried to keep the monster in his pants at bay. He nervously asked the two girls, “Are you all from around here? What’s your names, and how old are you?”

Stacy smiled and was the first to answer him, “I’m Stacy, I lived here all my life, and I’m twelve.”

As Stacy continued to babble on about herself, the giant boy naturally looked her over. He saw that she was a very pretty girl, and her breasts were unusually large, yet perky for a girl of her age. They looked like they were about a size D, maybe bigger. He also saw that she had medium length brunet hair, a petite, yet curvy body, lightly tanned skin, greenish colored eyes, and a round, but very firm ass. She was wearing a brown tank top and pink shorts. He then quickly looked away, trying not to bust open what was left of his pants.

Then Lucy began to speak, “I’m Lucy, and I to lived here all of my life, and I just turned thirteen.”

As Lucy continued to talk to him, the giant boy naturally looked her over too. He could easily see that she was very attractive young girl too, with a petite, yet shapely body. However, unlike her friend, she had firmer, but much smaller size A breasts. He could also see that she had long honey blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and she too has a fantastic ass. She was wearing a pink tank top, and cut off blue jeans. The giant boy also found out threw the course of conversation that both of these girls were members of the seventh grade cheerleading, swim, and gymnastics teams.

As one of the girls, Lucy bends down to pick up what was left of his shoes, her tank top hanged down. Naturally, he peeked down it, and saw that she wasn’t wearing a bra. He saw her small perky breasts just hanging down in midair. He even saw that her nipples were reddish in color. He then started to grow a bit more, and this time his ball genitals and butt were starting to become clearly exposed threw what was left of his pants. Finally realizing what was going on, and alarmed for their safety, Stacy jumped up and got Lucy to stand back up, away from his view. However, as Stacy stood up, she too unknowingly exposed her breasts to him. He quickly peeked down Stacy’s tank top, and saw that she wasn’t wearing a bra ether. He also saw that her breasts were monsters compared to Lucy’s, but they were still very firm. He even saw her nipples too, and they were pinkish in color.

He was watching the girls talk to themselves, just as the last of the fibbers that were holding his pants together gave way, leaving the giant boy completely naked, with a throbbing erection. The girls, both virgins started to freak out a bit. The giant naked boy, out of shame, ran into a small clearing, trying to hide himself from view by using the lush trees as cover, but the pain that his sex drive caused him made him start to go insane. He was also starting to get a bit hungry too. The giant boy…

You have the following choices:

1. The two girls run for it, and the giant boy hunts them down.

*Noteb*
2. The two girls stupidly walk up to him!

*Noteb*
3. You choose?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Panther has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/732564-Two-young-girls--a-horny-Giant