*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1585268-Demigod/cid/741517-Please-make-me-older
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1585268
The gods had decided to change a teenage boy named Daniel into a demigod.
This choice: "Please make me older!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Please make me older!"

    by: Mighty Macroboy
"Can you make me older?" Tom asked.
"Yes, of course!"

"It's just that I..." Tom said.

"...always wanted to be an adult." Daniel winked. "Remember that I know everything about you now."

"Yes..."

"And you also don't like being so skinny. You always wanted to be more muscular. Why never did you tell me that?"

"I was very ashamed." Tom said.

"Okay dude. I'm now a Demigod, but I'm still the same Boy Scout. The only difference now is that I can help people with my magical powers. And you are my best friend, I can't stay here without helping you. You are going to be older and more muscular." Daniel said.

"Thank you bro..." Tom hugged his best friend.

Tom looked at Daniel and noticed that he was already an adult! It seemed that while Daniel talked before, Tom was already changing.
But then Tom noticed something more: he was incredibly muscular! He had the muscles of a bodybuilder copied into his new older body.

"Whoah! You are so fast, Dan!" Tom said. His voice sounded older aswell.

Tom looked at his new body. He was not a 16 years old anymore. He was now an adult. He was obviously taller than his best friend now, like he wanted. He had the muscles of a greek god. He was very wide, his biceps were almost like bowling balls, and his bulging pecs were solid as a rock! He loved it!

"This is AMAZING dude!" Tom said as he flexed his biceps. Fortunately, Daniel also made Tom's clothes bigger so they fit his new height. But his t-shirt was now very tight and showed off every muscle of his torso and arms!

"Yes I know." Dan said with a different voice.

Tom looked at his best friend again. He became a super-muscular adult too! He had an exact copy of Tom's body, except his face that looked like an adult version of his old face.

"You too?" Tom asked.

"Yes, don't think you are going to be the only one that will enjoy this."

Both boys-now-men laughed.

"Do you think we could go to a gym now?" Tom said excited.

"Maybe..." Daniel smiled. "The only thing I know is that we can skip school now!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let's turn into 11 years old muscular kids!

2. Let's go to the gym...

3. Tom's father arrives.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mighty Macroboy (UN: macroboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1585268-Demigod/cid/741517-Please-make-me-older