*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Danny goes to the mall
  2. Meet Danny, the new demigod
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1585268-Demigod/cid/744312-Danny-goes-to-the-mall
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1585268
The gods had decided to change a teenage boy named Daniel into a demigod.
This choice: Danny goes to the mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Danny goes to the mall

    by: Dutch91
Danny decided to go to the mall. The nearby mall had to be the biggest hangout spot in the town. So he decided to go to the mall.

He tested out his powers by teleporting himself there. In an instant, he vanished...and appeared again, but now in the mall. No one seemed to question his presence. So he didn't either.


Looking around, he saw numerous people and understood everything about them. He understood...basically everything. The knowledge surging through his mind was unfathomable! Information from all over the mall! It would've hurt, or even killed, anyone ordinary from the sheer pressure...but not his. His was a Demigod's mind.


So, with his newfound knowledge, he realized over at the shoe store to his left, a sales clerk was having boyfriend problems. He could help her out in that department with his newfound powers.

Or what about the young boy over in the video game store? He was very saddened he couldn't buy a "Mature" game...he could help him somehow (but maybe not give him the game).

There were two little girls playing behind him. They thought Danny couldn't see them. But really, he could. He could see everything in the mall. He could talk to them, surprise them in a good-hearted manner.

He could go see his friends in the food court. Boy, they'd be surprised to see him like this!


Or he could do something else...



What does the now all powerful Danny do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dutch91 (UN: batlagoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1585268-Demigod/cid/744312-Danny-goes-to-the-mall