*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/755994-she-wake-up
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586201
What can happen to a reporter in a yellow jumpsuit?
This choice: she wake up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she wake up.

    by: K T Ong
April woke up and saw werewolf she smiled at him and went 'Mmmmmm mmmmmm!' (She couldn't talk properly because of dildo in mouth.) She had always dreamt of having big, muscular and real hairy man to have sex with and now there was one right in front of her so she was overjoyed but tried to use her eyes to tell him she preferred being untied. werewolf understood and untied her and they rolled around in bed happily wrapped around each other. first werewolf did cradle and leg hook wrestling hold on april and humped her real hard in this position for fifteen minutes then april sandwich werewolf's head between her thighs and pressed her privates into wolfie's face and rubbed it in for half and hour then werewolf put legs around april's body from behind and rode on april's back while she crawled around bedroom on all fours for fifteen minutes then they both used bedsheet to wrap themselves together like big sausage roll and they rolled around on the bed for nearly one hour and became all hot and sweaty.

Master splinter was actually hiding nearby and saw all this and got very jealous of werewolf because april really enjoyed werewolf but never even once asked master splinter to have fun with her even though they had known each other for so long.

You have the following choices:

1. Master Splinter came out of hiding and bashed werewolf.

*Noteb*
2. Master Splinter quietly returned to sewers.

3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K T Ong (UN: sensei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/755994-she-wake-up