*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/839987-meet-leatherhead-when-on-vacation-in-Florida-ge
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586201
What can happen to a reporter in a yellow jumpsuit?
This choice: meet leatherhead when on vacation in Florida get weird.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

meet leatherhead when on vacation in Florida ge...

    by: Robin
well April need a break from all the hustle and bustle of work so she take a trip to Florida to catch some sun. she doesn't know that Leatherhead is nearby in the waterways and can see her apartment window from the ground. on a day when April was out shopping for trinkets for the turtles, leatherhead crept into her apartment and put a mind control drug in her water then left. April come back and is needing a drink so she drink the water with mind control drug. then she is under leatherhead control. he tell her through the mind link to wear a bikini and go to a cave nearby, he will meet her there and come alone. she does what she is told and wearing yellow bikini make her way to the cave. it is dark inside and she doesn't know if he is inside or outside the cave. so she wait for him to show up.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. he is in the cave.

2. he is behind her.

*Noteb*
3. the drug wear off on her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Robin (UN: valient at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/839987-meet-leatherhead-when-on-vacation-in-Florida-ge