*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/956992-she-be-pick-up-by-monkeys-or-go-to-natives-vil
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586201
What can happen to a reporter in a yellow jumpsuit?
This choice: she be pick up by monkeys, or go to natives village.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

she be pick up by monkeys, or go to natives vil...

    by: bumper
April is lost and walks in the direction of a village. April realizes that wearing high heel shoes sucks when in the jungle. She can't recall her guides name either.Looking around, realizing that she has taken off her shoes, she should be careful. The jungle is very humid."Fuck! this sucks!",April says to herself , unzipping her her jumpsuit to her waist.She continues walking to find her native guide."Shit! It's fucking hot! April unsnaps her bra, exposing her tits."Dammit! Where's my guide! Walking down a bumpy path, she trips and falls,"Fuck!".April looks down and see's that her knees are muddy. She removes her jumpsuit completely.April, is now wearing only G-string panties. She walks toward the lights thinking it's a village. "Fuck this!" She says removing her wet panties. April walks down the uneven road not caring that she's totally naked,thirsty,and tired.

You have the following choices:

1. April continues walking..

2. A sudden noise causes April to stop in fear.

3. April is surrounded by a group of natives.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bumper (UN: bumper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/956992-she-be-pick-up-by-monkeys-or-go-to-natives-vil