*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/1078458-Mind-changing
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: Mind changing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mind changing

    by: Unknown
He brought the four bodies next to huge machine with a lot of wires and quickly worked on their minds, giving Joseph's body Amanda's mindset. Now Joseph will have Amanda's personality and memories.

Next to him, Kirsten's little body gained Stephen's mindset, his personality and memories. That means Kirsten was married to Joseph. They still retained their bodies' names.

Next was Amanda, her beautiful pregnant body gained Joseph's mindset, personality and memories. Stephen gained Kirsten's mindset, personality and memories.

With that out of the way the machine's computer had a setting, which basically for example would make the family members think they have the right bodies, or it would make them aware they had switched bodies.

What option did Dr. Moriarty go for.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make them think they are in their right bodies.

2. Make them aware they had switched bodies.

*Noteb*
3. Mess them even more.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/1078458-Mind-changing