*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/1658873-Pryce-family-antics
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: Pryce family antics.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pryce family antics.

    by: The Guest
The elevator started up, and a cloud of gas filled it, knocking out the Pryce family and the clerk. The elevator dropped to the basement where workers removed the unconscious bodies, stripping them and putting their clothes with their suitcases, which the workers went through after wheeling the subjects into the lab for their boss to work on. They left the receptionist's clothes on.

Moriarty looked down at the receptionist. "We have certainly been gassing you a lot lately, my dear," he said. It could have health consequences...repeated gassings and short-term memory wipes. Perhaps she needed a break from desk duty. He was a scientist. He didn't hurt anyone...technically. "Get someone else to cover the desk for a bit," he ordered.

He looked down at the Pryce family. A young girl and boy, a pregnant woman...Oh, the possibilities.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mixed Up Family

*Noteb*
2. Some New Members

3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Guest (UN: theguestfb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/1658873-Pryce-family-antics