*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the elevator
  2. A new beginning.
  3. Checking In.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/1695745-In-the-elevator
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: Moriarty checks up on everything 'downstairs'.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the elevator

    by: DrZaaijer
Peter Halliston entered the elevator. Peter thought he was god's gift to women and he showed it in every way possible. He is at his physical peak at twenty-four years old. He is six foot two and 195 pounds. His toned body is a monument to the hours he spent in the gym. His massive shoulders call out to women who just wanted to be held in them. He has a rugged manly face with piercing eyes and bow shaped lips that women loved to kiss. Through the strength of his personality and keen mind he had a high paying job as a stock broker making well into the upper six figure range even though he had only been employed at the firm for just over two years. He even had a melodious voice that made him the hit at karaoke night at the local bar. His friends say he should sing professionally, but he prefers the job he has. He knows that in just a few years he'll be making seven figures not just six. In every aspect of his life things were just looking great.

His elevator descended down to the lab instead of the floor he chose. By the time it got there, Peter was fast asleep. Dr. Moriarty told Peter not to leave the elevator. "Take the elevator to the top floor and when you get there, remember you forgot something and descend back to the lobby. Once there return to the top floor again.

You have the following choices:

1. 23rd Floor: The old man

*Noteb*
2. A mother with her baby enters the elevator

3. A pair of teenaged girls enter the elevator

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/1695745-In-the-elevator