*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/806908-The-Pryce-family-settles-in
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: The Pryce family settles in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Pryce family settles in.

    by: Unknown
As the family entered the spacious suite Amanda raised her eyebrows at the luxury of the room. The fine linens and other fineries definately suggested that this was more than a $130 a night hotel.

"She honey, you can't tell me this room isn't worth a mere $130 a night."

Stephen merely shrugged having opened the free minibar and pouring himself a scotch. Taking a sip he turned to see his wife sit down on the large four poster bed, craddling her stomach as the kids flopped down in the oversized chairs.

A faint hiss could be heard throughout the room but Stephen just shrugged it off as the heating/cooling system kicking in. It suddenly dawned on him how tired he was. The drive must have taken more out of him than he thought. Setting the drink down he started towards the bed, noticing that his wife and kids had also succumbed to sleep. He only made it halfway before crashing to the floor with a thud.

Moments later a gurney's squeaking wheels could be heard in the hall way. A staff member used a master key to enter the Pryce's room. Moments later he was back on his way to the basement pushing the gurney containing the bodies of...

You have the following choices:

1. Amanda and Kristen

2. Amanda and Joseph

3. Stephen and Kristen.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/806908-The-Pryce-family-settles-in