*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587121-The-Curse-of-the-Maximo-Family/cid/744517-My-Travelling-Companion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1587121
Been born with a curse that slowly shrinks me
This choice: Sheryl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My Travelling Companion

    by: Final7Darkness
I woke up by the smell of egg and bacon, I opened my eyes and sat up and saw Sheryl with a frying pan with the food I spoke off cooking. “Morning” she said with a smile on her face as she spotted me getting myself up.

“Morning” I answered back as I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out from them. Sheryl took out a plate, place an egg and slices of cooked bacon onto it and handed me it. “Thank you” I said as I took the plate from her.

As I was eating, I noticed that the other three women were nowhere to be seen. “They left” said Sheryl as she took out a plate for herself and put the rest of the egg and bacon on it. “I'm sorry?” was all I said when I looked at her confused.

“That look you had...the others have gone their own way” answered Sheryl as she began eating. “Oh...I thought they were your friends?” I asked as I began eating. “They are, we meet up every now and then. We planned the next get to gather which will be across the sea” answered Sheryl as she finished eating her breakfast.

“Why what's across the sea?” I asked pretending not to know the area. “Hmm, you really don't know this area do you? Okay then, across the sea is another island known as Dali, it is known for the home of the Witch of the Shade” answered Sheryl as I finished eating.

“Witch of the Shade?” I asked as I've herd of the name before. “You haven't heard about the Witch's War here at theses Twilight Islands?” asked Sheryl as she took the plate from me. “I heard stories about witches waging war with each other for something” I answered as Sheryl put the plates away inside the her rucksack.

“Well the war is over and it leaders are dead. Now then, I shall take my leave” said Sheryl as she stood up and put her rucksack on. Not wanting to be alone, I shot up and said, “Hay wait a minute” “Hmm, something a matter?” she asked as she turned round to face me.

“Can I travel with you?” I answered as I walked towards her. “You sure you want to travel with a merchant?” asked Sheryl as she looked down at me as I noticed that she was around five inches taller than me. “Please, I would really like to travel with you so that I can learn about theses islands” I answered. She smiled down at me with a nod.

And with that the two of us headed off towards the the island of Dali, home to the Witch of the Shade. As we were walking I noticed that my clothes are slightly big and I hope that my travelling companion wouldn't notice me shrinking.

We took the first boat that sailed us to the island which wasn't that long really. It only took us till twelve to reach the port of a town known as Fishing Roo. I looked up at Sheryl and asked, "So where are going now?" She looked down at me and answered, "Well I need to stock up on a few goods so that I could sell, so I like to go and look...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Final7Darkness (UN: final7darkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Final7Darkness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587121-The-Curse-of-the-Maximo-Family/cid/744517-My-Travelling-Companion