*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587121-The-Curse-of-the-Maximo-Family/cid/744530-My-Travelling-Compaion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1587121
Been born with a curse that slowly shrinks me
This choice: Lene  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My Travelling Compaion

    by: Final7Darkness
I woke up by the smell of egg and bacon, I opened my eyes and sat up and saw Lene with a frying pan with the food I spoke off cooking. “Morning” she said with a smile on her face as she spotted me getting myself up.

“Morning” I answered back as I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out from them. Lene took out a plate, place an egg and slices of cooked bacon onto it and handed me it. “Thank you” I said as I took the plate from her.

As I was eating, I noticed that the other three women were nowhere to be seen. “They left” said Lene as she took out a plate for herself and put the rest of the egg and bacon on it. “I'm sorry?” was all I said when I looked at her confused.

“Don't worry about, I not that kind of girl” said Lene as she began to eat with a smile on her face. “Huh?” was all I asked as I still didn't understand what she meant. “Don't worry...anyway, where are you from?” she asked as she looked at me.

I had to think fast as my story is that I'm a traveler, “I'm from the main lands of Istory” I lied. “Istory huh, so what's a traveler doing way out here on the Twilight Islands during winter?” Lene asked me as I started to eat.

“Oh you know, looking for adventure, something to tell others when I go home” I answered. “Hmm, must be nice to call a place a home” said Lene. “You don't have a home?” I asked. “No not really, I don't have one till I find someone” she answered.

“Someone...like a husband?” I asked as I was finishing off my breakfast. “No not a husband, I'm from a group known as Magi and...” answered Lene as she looked like didn't want to finish what she was saying. “Its okay....you don't have to say anything” I said as I've finished and handed my plate to her.

“No need” said Lene and touched the plate in hand with her index finger and like magic, the plate burst up into a swarm of golden butterflies. I looked at her plate and she did the same thing to mine. “How...how did you do that?” I asked as I was amazed at what just happened.

Lene just giggled when she answered, “It cause I'm a witch” “A witch?” was I could say as I looked at her standing up. I slowly stood up and saw that she was taller then me by three inches. “You know...” said Lene as she looked at me from my feet to my face. “I thought you would be taller” she said thing with a look on her face saying she knows my curse.

“Wh...what makes you say that?” I asked nervously. “Don't worry...I have a feeling that we can help each other out with our problems” said Lene as she placed her hands on my shoulders. “You do?” I asked.

“Now then, in order for me to help you we need to find someone” said Lene as she turned around. “Someone? Who that then?” I asked. “We need to find someone from a town near here that claims to be the Witch of the Flood” answered Lene as she held my hand as we headed towards a town known as Baal Garden.

Once we got there we...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Final7Darkness (UN: final7darkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Final7Darkness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587121-The-Curse-of-the-Maximo-Family/cid/744530-My-Travelling-Compaion