*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587235-Vore-Girls-Get-Eaten/cid/776866-They-split-up-Claire-basement-and-Jill-the-oth
by Rathe
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1587235
Let's not pretend that this story is any more than what it really is.
This choice: They split up: Claire basement and Jill the others...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

They split up: Claire basement and Jill the oth...

    by: Unknown
Both girls agreed with the ways they were going. Claire headed to a door at her left while Jill went to the upstairs. When Claire
arrived to a corridor, she called Rebecca.
-Rebecca?- She asked- Do you hear me?.
-Loud and clear- She heard by the transmissor.
-Which way is the shorter to the nearest bomb point?- She asked.
-You are in a corridor, aren't you? Keep going on until you arrive where you are able to go to the right or to the left. You have to go to the right, and then, get into the first room at your left.- Rebecca explained.
-Ok- Claire said, and she headed to that room. She got inside and she saw that it was some
kind of office. Four table with four computers. -Now, what?- She asked.
-Do you see the air ducts at the roof?- Rebecca asked.- You have to get inside.
-Fine.- Claire answered. She got onto a table and started to remove a canework. Then, she heard a noise, like someone (or something) knocking at the door.
-Rebecca?- She asked- Where's Jill?
-She's heading to an elevator, in the second floor. Why?
-I think that I have company. Bad company...

The door got open brusquely, and a monster walked inside, sniffing the air. It was a Hunter Theta, like in the photo she saw earlier. Unlike the Gamma, this kind of Hunter had brown tones at the skin. Claire stared at it. It was blind?
-Rebecca, Can it see me?- She asked.
-I heard that they may have a lot of myopia. But they have a good hearing...and about their nose...
Meanwhile, the hunter theta kept approaching to Claire. The tentacles its back were moving in the air, like groping, looking for something. Claire had to decide...

You have the following choices:

1. Escape!

*Noteb*
2. She should try to kill the monster...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587235-Vore-Girls-Get-Eaten/cid/776866-They-split-up-Claire-basement-and-Jill-the-oth