*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She'll Never Believe You
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588516-Honestly-Its-A-Coincidence/cid/739536-Shell-Never-Believe-You
by Iji
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1588516
You shrink to half an inch tall in your girlfriend's apartment!
Chapter #1

She'll Never Believe You

    by: Iji
(Read description for the plot! =p I know you probably skipped it, shame on you! I bet you also click the Outline and look for the "end" scenes too, huh? Nothing wrong with that, but I'd really like it if you read everything. It'll be good, I like the same things as most all of you so.. yeah. Endings won't be where all the good stuff is. Anyways, hope you like it!)


She was crazy, she was bitter, and most of all, she was sadistic. You would scream as she held you by your feet and dipped you into scalding hot chocolate. She would swish you around in the bowl, the bring you up to her mouth and toss you in. She didn't take any concern for your well being, but only enjoyed the torture and the taste!

'Yeah,' you think, 'That was a good story.' You were still thinking about what Natasha told you last night. She was in the mood and wanted to turn you on and so told you of a story where she shrunk you after a fight and was torturing you. You loved it, it had a lot of mouth play and in the end she just squished you between the soles of her feet. Yeah, its not a normal sexual fantasy but she gets it. Though it may seem weird to other people, for some reason unknown to you it gives you a boner faster than anything else, and she likes to take advantage of that fact.

On account of her being such an awesome and loving girlfriend, you've decided to surprise her. She is really sexual, and loves spontaneous romances. You aren't bring any candy nor flowers, no, you are just going to get naked and slide into her bed. It doesn't sound too romantic, sure, but its something she would love and you know it. In a matter of minutes, you have entered her apartment, locked the door behind you and began stripping. You bundle up all your clothes and toss them into the laundry basket. At both your places you have tons of each others' clothes just lying about, its no big deal. With a grin on your face, you quietly enter her room and just as your about to slide under the covers of her bed where she lies sleeping, it hits you! You feel like you've been punched in the stomach, but before you can make a sound your entire body shakes and it feels as if you're being electrocuted! Your head feels like its splitting open and you fall to your knees as your body folds in on itself before you pass out from the severe pain!

In what feels like eons but is actually five minutes, you wake up. You look around and your heart seems to jump out of your chest. The alien landscape around you takes just a matter of seconds to sink in. You've shrunken! Although you don't have an exact calculation, by comparison to her flipflips that are laying under the bed, you assume you are about half an inch tall. Everything is just -too- big! In youre head it looked nothing like this. Even the shortest distances are going to take forever to cross now, and you have no idea how you are going to get Natasha's attention. Uh-oh! What if... no... What if she thinks you did this on purpose? How can you talk about exactly this happening every night for a year and then when it happens its totally unintentional? No-no, shes a good girl, she'll believe you and help you. But how are you going to get her attention?

You have the following choices:

1. Scale the bed and climb to her face

2. The alarm clock just went off

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Iji (UN: ijirashii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Iji has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588516-Honestly-Its-A-Coincidence/cid/739536-Shell-Never-Believe-You