*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. in Kagura's body
  2. In Gajeel's body
  3. Erza
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/3040899-in-Kaguras-body
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: in Kagura's body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

in Kagura's body

    by: Operation SnakePerson
Erza Woke up in a room she never saw before. the room was painted blue and contained some dressers, two closets, a table, chairs, bookshelves and the bed Erza was now sitting on.
when Erza looked at her hands, she almost screamed. these weren't her hands, she looked at her body, hair and clothes. non were hers. she looked at the room again. she founded a familiar looking Katana, although she didn't know from where was she recognizing it. 'hmm, so this body's owner is familiar with swords' she thought to herself. on the table were some books about gravity magic, swords, history and some clothes magazines. a letter was open on the table, and it was written to... Jellal? "what is a letter to Jellal doing in here?" she says, but then Falls silent, for she knows this voice.
Erza sees a mirror that she didn't notice before, dashes towards her and then stares at hers in Shock. in the mirror, mimicing her stand, stands Kagura Mikazuchi, wearing her pajamas and nothing more.
Erza know what to do. she seat to the table and read the letter to Jellal, nothing more then an non-finished apology for wanting to kill Jellal for the last seven years. "now, I need a plan. I cant just go like that to fairy tail and get my body back, everyone will suspect something is wrong, and as I know Kagura she will not want her friends to get caught in her problems , I don't even know if Kagura is in my body or know how to even get my body back. no, I need to act as Kagura until the time is right"
Erza then look what hour is it, very early, 'good, just what I needed'.

after that, Erza becomes a machine. she reads and manages to control her new magic almost instantly, she adjusts herself to her new body very quickly and matches Kagura's sword skill easily.
after this rather "quick" adjustment to her new self, she take things on the easy part and go to take a hot bath, enjoying being Kagura for the time being. then she takes one of Kagura's battle kimonos and dresses up, then prepper her new body and got to Kagura's guild, Mermaid Hill, an only female guild and one of the strongest guilds in Fiore. 'Kagura' enters the guild and goes strait to the job board, looking for anything near magnolia. as an female only guild, Mermaid Hill got a lot of modeling and acting jobs. Erza thought 'I will take an acting job! I'm a very good actress!', she then took an acting job in magnolia's theater, asking for an actress to play a heroin wielding a sword. 'why haven't they send this to Fairy Tail? I would have gladly take this job as myself...' Erza wonders.
she go to the guildmaster and takes the job, she then goes back to 'her' home, to pack up staff. after a hour, 'Kagura' is ready to go to Magnolia

You have the following choice:

1. Kagura's POV

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Operation SnakePerson (UN: snakedude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/3040899-in-Kaguras-body