*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gelato clowns you!
  2. TG Circus, oh my!
  3. Mmm ladies!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/909818-Gelato-clowns-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589572
Welcome to a place where everyone is a silly clown, and you might just be joining them!
This choice: Let's wait for Gelato to come over!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Gelato clowns you!

    by: Unknown
The ring leader closes the door on her way out. Cory and Tubby are sitting around outside watching. They watch as the trailer starts to rock up and down and they hear a collection of noisy sound effects, ranging from sounds of an active construction site to a bunch of honks. This goes on for almost half an hour until the door opens, a bunch of red heart shaped balloons take to the air and then Gelato walks out first and he gently reaches for your puffy white gloved hand.

You finally emerge, transformed and fully dressed. You had hair again, it was green curls shooting perfectly upwards and nothing waving to the sides. In the upper middle there was a small red bow. Your lips had inflated into a fiery red set that looked like it had been treated with heavy doses of collagen, with a red clown nose the size of a tennis ball to complement it. You were still wearing the neck ruffle but now you also had a green with drawings of red and white hearts leotard covering all your body with a ballerina's tutu on the waist and a large red bow in the back. In your new red clownish Mary Janes, Gelato walked you to a large mirror the ring leader held up so that you could gaze at what you had become...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Psst, ring leader actually called down Tubby!

2. Your reaction.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/909818-Gelato-clowns-you