*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the river
  2. Jenny
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589734-Slowly-Shrinking-Girls/cid/749207-To-the-river
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1589734
Girls in or out of school slowly shrink out of their clothes.
This choice: I hate school, lets go home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To the river

    by: Shadow of a God
"Finally" said Jenny. This was the weekend jenny was supposed to be alone, as her parents worked together and had to go to a meeting and would be gone for awhile. As she sat down on the couch, she thought what to do this weekend. She bought a new two-piece bikini and decided to go swimming in the local river when she decided to instead buy a tube and float down the river and the enjoy the sun's rays she was promised from the weather channel. She decided to go tomorrow, but should I go alone, or should I bring a friend.

You have the following choices:

1. alone

*Noteb*
2. bring a friend

*Noteb*
3. neither, I don't feel like going anymore

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow of a God (UN: shrunken-girls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow of a God has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589734-Slowly-Shrinking-Girls/cid/749207-To-the-river