*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/2139846-A-diffrent-take-on-the-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1590594
Follow the journey of Yuuta, the inventor of the shrinking ray and find out what happens.
This choice: Alt universe story. Tile still pending.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A diffrent take on the story.

    by: Rob
In a two story, on the second floor are people building a ray that will be able to reduce anything to a smaller size. Two work people work on it as the the third helps out with handing out the supplies that the two need.

A brunette woman of eighteen years old smiles and looks at her two friends.

The person who is helping the supplies is Yuuta, a young man of the age of nineteen and the height of 5'7 1/2. Has rose pink hair color, his hair is short but and unkempt with his bangs on left side forming soft spikes. The color of his eyes are quite black, has an oval body shape and weighs 147.2 lbs, currently he staying with his friend Masami, who the main driving force of the shrinking ray since his boss fired from his job. From what the brunette could remember Yuuta's job had something to with dealing the supernatural but she didn't ask any more about since it must be some hockey fake shop. Currently he is wearing a black shirt with light blue strip in the middle and white shorts. The young man has a simple personalty, he is a bit straight forward but is socially awkward since he has trouble of "reading the atmosphere". But Yuuta is very compassionate. He is forgiving, kind, and helpful. He tries to be kind to others. Yuuta also has the power Psychokinesis, you know like the kind where you lift things with your mind! Some people are luckily born with with such abilities and Yuuta is one of those lucky few. The brunette is one of the few people who knows that rose pink hair young man since a principle of his is that psychic ability does not make him or others inherently better and that his psychic ability is not something that he requires in life. The brunette doesn't know how much power Yuuta could have but figures it doesn't really matter. Yuuta lives on the first floor bed room, he some figures, books, some video games and some other stuff the brunette didn't want to list but the one item that caught her eye is a mask that based off some magical girl anime that's the main character's face. The mask had a smiling girl's face, winking with her left eye while right is open showing her amber eyes and has light blue wavy hair. The brunette didn't really understand it but she felt that mask might be connect to why Yuuta has a sort of emotion stump. The brunette meet Yuuta back in middle school.

The brunette then turns her head towards the creator of the shrinking ray, A young woman of nineteen and the height of 5 7/12 feet tall and weights 135.1 lbs with amber orange curly/wavy hair. The orange hair woman has a full Hourglass figure with C cup size breast. Masami is wearing a white lab coat under that a orange shirt with a black sweat pants. Masami is quite dry this time around and can be a bit sarcastic but still has a good heart. Masami also really loves shows like Super Sentai even you could never tell from the way Masami looks. Out of everyone of the bruntte's group of friends Masami seems to closest to Yuuta since they like talking about Super Sentai shows and also the brilliant scientist wants to measure the young man's psych powers but with Yuuta's life style it's quite hard to get a reading. The main reason why Masami is making the shrinking ray so she can have room for her house since she makes many inventions that it fills her house quite quickly. Yuuta and the brunette woman along with another friend meet Masami when they entered high school.

The brunette then smiles and looks back at the shrinking ray. The brunette's name is Kyo, height of 5, 5/12 ft tall and weighs 125.7 lbs, Kyo's hair reaches the end of her head with a curves going forward and bangs cover most of her forehead. Kyo has a pear shape type body for her as well with B cup size breast. Right now Kyo is wearing a white shirt with tan pants. The brunette very energetic, kind and helpful but likes to play some pranks on her friends as well. But some times likes to get to much in your face about some things and loves giving out hugs. Kyo is quite the mechanic and helps Masami with her most machine inventions. Even though Kyo knows that the shrinking ray is going to be used to reduce some time, the brunette wishes that she could the ray on herself to make herself smaller. Kyo goes into a daydream state of what it will be like being so small until she hears a voice.

"Hey Kyo!"

Kyo gets out of thoughts as she sees that Masami is close to her face. The brunette is wondering what Masami is doing until Yuuta answers for her in a non chalant answer.

"Etskuo is at the door,"

"Oh! She's here early!" Kyo exclaims as she starts to walk out of the room. "I'll let her in and we'll have our weekly shows tonight. OH! Let's show Etskuo the progress of the ray,"

"Look it's not done yet so I don't want to show Etskuo yet," Masami starts to talk but Yuuta says.

"She's already gone,"

The orange hair woman looks and sees the young man is telling the truth and sighs at how fast Kyo could be.

Kyo walks down starts and quickly gets to the front door sees that it's her friend Etskuo. Kyo quickly opens the door and greets her friend.

Etskuo is eighteen years old and the height of 5,1/6 ft tall and weights 115.5 lbs, has black wavy short hair. The black hair girl has petite type of body with A cup size. Etskou is quite the shy despite with friends with Kyo ever since per-shcool. But still Etskuo is kind to others but also very observational of everyone and is able to understand their body language and their habits along with their likes and dislikes. Etskuo is quite level headed and tries to understand what everyone is feeling. Etsuko occupation is being a photographer and wants to save precious memories and get the best photo of her friends.Like Kyo and Masami she knows that Yuuta has Psychokinesis as well. Etskuo is wearing a long white over shirt, black shirt, white skirt, black stripe socks and brown shoes.

"Hello Kyo," Etskuo answers back to her old friend. "Ready to watch some shows?"

"Yep! But first you have to see what we are working on," Kyo answers and quickly grabs Etskuo's hand and quickly brings her up stairs. It luckily didn't take long to get up stairs and get to the room were the ray is. Kyo opens the door and Etskuo and sees a ray that's sitting a tripod

"Here is the shrinking ray," Kyo said with enthusiasm.

"Hi Masami, Hi Yuuta," Etskuo greets the two.

"Hi Etskuo," Yuuta greets back as Masami gives a wave back to the black hair girl.

"I don't know why you brought her up here. We're not even going to test until tomorrow," Masami said as she gets up from her chair.

"Yeah, Yeah but I still want to show Etskuo," Kyo answers back.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rob (UN: edyasha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/2139846-A-diffrent-take-on-the-story