*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/2338690-Another-AU-story-start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1590594
Follow the journey of Yuuta, the inventor of the shrinking ray and find out what happens.
This choice: Blank  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another AU story start

    by: Rob
Yuuta Kouta, an nineteen year old man with rose pink hair color, his hair is short but and unkempt with his bangs on left side forming soft spikes. The color of this eyes are emerald green, height of five feet and nine inches, weighs 157.2 lbs and has an oval body shape. Yuuta is wearing a simple blue shirt with darker blue stripes going vertical, grey pants an some boxers with blue and white checker marks on them. Yuuta would consider himself a kind person, easy to work with and has an eye detail. Though sometimes he gets obsess with something he only stay focus on that particular thing so one of his friends needs to snap him out of it, also despite some of his efforts the young man has a bit a pervert side to him since he has a sharp eye for things and sometimes he would focus on certain parts of women.

Yuuta's job is stay at home inverter and working on his latest invention, a shrinking/grow ray gun. This ray gun has been passing all of it's test so far for the last couple of months. Yuuta even put in some extra options for the ray as well, even making sure the ray gun could change it's own size as well if the user shrunk themselves with it. Wouldn't want to use the ray on your self and not be able to operate it if your were to small. Yuuta's been happy with being able to work at home, since he was about to get endorsement from wealthy company that will soon be run by his close friend Yui Zinovia. With Yui's help Yuuta was able to get a nice two story house for himself that large enough to hold his many inventions, any living utensils that he might need and long with some interest he likes such as video games, manga, figures and other stuff to his liking along with helping out two of his friends. His invention room is in the basement off the house since it's the largest in the room in the house. Yuuta sits in chair in the middle of the room with table in the middle working on the ray gun with tools and such. Yuuta wipes away some sweat from his forehead as he finishes the last touches of the shrinking ray.

"It's finally done," Yuuta thought as lifts the ray gun with ease with his right hand.

"Yuuta you're boss is here!" An energetic female voice calls out from above.

"Thanks Kyo!" Yuuta shouts out as he quickly gets and from his seat and quickly jogs towards the stairs and walks up them as fast he could to meet up with his boss. Luckily it take him long to walk into the living room that has a white couch, a love seat in the left hand corner, a nice television on large entertainment against the left side of the wall with some game consoles with a nice blue ray player and nice one foot tall coffee table in the middle. Yuuta sees that his two room mates along with his boss are in the living room.

The brunette sitting in the middle of the couch is Kyo, is eighteen years old, height of 5, 5/12 ft tall and weighs 125.7 lbs, Kyo's hair reaches the end of her head with a curves going forward and bangs cover most of her forehead, Kyo has a pear shape type body for her as well with B cup size breast, Kyo has nice brown eyes, even though she complains about her thighs being too big, Yuuta always thought they look quite good and would get a bit hot when he saw Kyo wear some legging that shows her well define legs or wear long sucks that have it where bit of her thighs stuck out a bit. Also Kyo has a nice nice heart shape but as well, Yuuta stops he thoughts as he shouldn't be thinking about such pervert thoughts about one of his childhood friends. Kyo is very energetic and always wants to help Yuuta no matter what and has a good head on how mechanics works, though sometimes Kyo's energetic personality sometimes wears him out he's glad he is living with Kyo and the brunette is quite interested in the ray ever since he stated to work on and seem to love to see it in action as Yuuta used it to make some chars smaller for some test. Kyo right now is wearing a white shirt with black shorts with long white socks.

The black hair woman sitting on Kyo's left is Etskuo, an eighteen years old and the height of 5,1/6 ft tall and weights 115.5 lbs, has black wavy short hair. The black hair girl has petite type of body with A cup size. Etskuo also had really soft looking pinks on her and the young man always wonder how soft they could be. Etskuo doesn't think think she has a nice body but Yuuta disagrees since he always thought she look quite beautiful and would get hot and bother if he saw the black hair woman exercise as she would get sweaty and clothes get snug on her well tone body and how flexible Etskuo is. Etskuo also has a nice round butt that sticks out a bit that got Yuuta hot as well. Yuuta really wish that these dirty thoughts didn't enter his mind when he remembers some of his best friends. Etskou is quite the shy type despite being friends with Kyo ever since per-school. But still Etskuo is kind to others but also very observational of everyone and is able to understand their body language and their habits along with their likes and dislikes. Etskuo is quite level headed and tries to understand what everyone is feeling. Etsuko occupation is being a photographer and wants to save precious memories and get the best photo of her friends. Etskuo is wearing a light blue shirt that reaches her knees and the young man figures that Etskuo is wearing shorts.

Finally the final person siting on the love seat is his boss, Yui. Yui is twenty year old woman, Yui height is 5'5" weights 130 lbs , bowl-shaped light-blue hair, dark purple eyes, wore light blue lip stick on her nice lips, Yui has a C cup size with hour glass shape body. Even though Yui doesn't complement her body much, Yuuta is quite attract to her fell form breast that match how wide her hips and how long her legs were. Yui usually wore a black business suite when she came to visit, but on days where it was quite hot outside the young woman would take off her black jacket and the young man could see her figure better and sees the long white sleeve shirt stick to her body and see the outline of her body and Yuuta would always have to his head so Yui wouldn't see the young man focus on Yui's assets. Yuuta always wonders why he always get flashes of these types when he thinks about his female friends.... Yui has a never give up attitude and always tries her best to get the best deal out of everything. Even though Yui is stick at times but under all that is a very kind person that wants the best for her friends and coworkers. Yui is wearing usually black business suite.

"So how is your ray of yours going Yuuta?" Yui asks making the young man snap from his thoughts and back to what's happening.

"It's going great!" Kyo answers for Yuuta. "The test have been a blast! It's been great to see some chairs shrink so small,"

"Yuuta's been working countless hours on the ray," Etskuo adds remember that the young man work countless days on end the ray, luckily he took a shower today since he knew that Yui was coming over.

"Oh, sounds intriguing," Yui says happily from Kyo and Etskuo's comments. "Want to show me test of it Yuuta?"

"Sure I can. I think I'll use this coffee table as a test subject," Yuuta happily complies as he sets the ray for shrinking and then aims at the coffee table in front of him and.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rob (UN: edyasha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1590594-The-Shrinking-Ray/cid/2338690-Another-AU-story-start