*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A five year old girl.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591357-The-Entity/cid/890315-A-five-year-old-girl
by Wokka
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1591357
An omnipotent entity toys with the fabric of reality.
This choice: A five year old girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A five year old girl.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Born out of nothingness, my ethereal spirit began to take on a physical form, I decided to assume the innocent form of a human child, a female, just five years old, and in no time at all...I was made manifest. I stood at just 3' 7" tall, my hair was in what the humans referred to as a ponytail, because of the resemblence of the backside of another animal in this world. How bizarre! I wore plain panties, a blue & white dress, white, knee high socks, and a pair of black slip-on pumps with velcro straps. "This feels strange" I muttered to myself, patting down my new, tiny human body.

Strange maybe, but I knew that no other human would now look upon me as a threat, even though they could see me. "Now lets see what we can do with this world's intriguing inhabitants" I muttered in my high pitched, "cute" voice, as I started walking towards the nearest human community, what they called a "town".

Several of the people I could tell were concerned at seeing a little girl such as myself walking alone, but the majority of them went about their business, apparently unconcerned. Such was the selfish attitude of many of these beings. Still, as long as some retained their caring attitude, I saw hope in the species. I now had to decide where to start 'experimenting' with the unsuspecting population of this particular town.

My curiosity was peaked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wokka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591357-The-Entity/cid/890315-A-five-year-old-girl