*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1592603-Shadow-of-the-overlord/cid/896304-The-lady-overlord-awakens
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1592603
What would you do...if you were an evil overlord trying to take over the world?
This choice: On a desurted island  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The lady overlord awakens...!

    by: evil dude
You sigh deeply as you wake up in your large queen-sized bed. You were having such a wonderfully horrible dream, it seemed like a shame to have to wake up and leave it. "Oh well. I guess now I can torture the prisoners at least..." You say as you step into your slippers and walk over to huge glass window to watch the sun rise. It was quite beautiful, but you had things to do so you quickly head to the bathroom and began taking a shower. Once that is done you move over to your closent and pick out the outfit you will be wearing for today, a sexy and stylish uniform that showed off your exquisite beauty. You are admiring yourself in a mirror when your hear a knock at the door. "Hmm... enter." You call out without bothering to look and see who was there. "U-um yes, good morning m'lady." It was mr. Winslow, one of your better minions. "Pardon my intrusion... every one is waiting for todays orders." You turn and give him a sly smile. "Ah yes, tell them I'll be out in a minute. I have quite a few plans for us today..." Mr. Winslow bows and then excuses himself. After an hour has passed you step outside and head to the control room. "Attention everyone..." You say over the loud speaker. "Today..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1592603-Shadow-of-the-overlord/cid/896304-The-lady-overlord-awakens