*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1079260-Say-hello-to-mommy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Your Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Say hello to mommy!

    by: ForestFire5000
"I'm gonna have to make sure that you know just who's in charge around here now. I think that I'll just rewrite your memories so that you think that I'm your mommy, little girl!"

You immediately take a step back in shock. This statement really scared you. It was bad enough that Tina had turned you into a 5 year old little girl, but now she was going to brainwash you on top of it all?! This was just too much for you to take. You turn around and attempt to run away, but Tina doesn't seem to be worried. In fact, she's just standing there giggling!

"You don't really think that you can escape from me, do you Mikey? I already told you! I have complete control over your entire existence!"

With a snap of her fingers, Tina paralyzes your entire body. You are now frozen in place, and are unable to do anything but watch in terror as Tina slowly approaches you. Your fear quickly overtakes you, and you begin to beg her for mercy.

"Please Tina, you can't do this to me! I'm sorry for everything that I ever did to you! Please, don't-"

You were instantly silenced as Tina snapped her fingers once more. You now found yourself unable to even speak! Tina simply began to laugh at your humiliating predicament.

"Well Mike, or should I say Michelle, I think that it's about time to get this over with! From now on, you'll forget that you ever lived as anyone other than my little daughter!"

Tears stream down your cheeks as you helplessly anticipate the next snap of her fingers: the one that would end your previous life once and for all, and make you into nothing more than a clueless little girl. One again, Tina snaps her fingers. This time...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1079260-Say-hello-to-mommy