*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Masturbate her from the inside
  2. move...
  3. PUSSY
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1171314-Masturbate-her-from-the-inside
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Masturbate her from the inside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Masturbate her from the inside

    by: Unknown
You then begin to play with her clit from the inside, teasing it and stimulating it. Amy moans as she feels her clit take a life of it's own. "What is going on" she said as she began to rub her pussy. You smirk as you fly away from her clit and slammed into the far wall of her pussy, causing her whole waist to jerk violently.
"What is happening to me" she gasped. You then begin flying in random directions, slamming into her walls again and again, making her hips to jerk around like she was dancing, but she not having any control. You then press your face against one of her walls as she looks down from a odd sensation to see her stomach stretching slightly with what looks like a face on her skin.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keep up what you are doing.

2. Control her sex drive, making her want to have sex with anyone she sees.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1171314-Masturbate-her-from-the-inside