*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kidnapping her
  2. Observe her
  3. Trying Amber
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/754770-Kidnapping-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Kidnap her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kidnapping her

    by: Smash
"I can't have any fun with her like this..." Jay thought "I'll have to take her away..."

He flies inside her body and ends up taking full control of her. Under his domineering power, her body rises her up and she walks up out of her bedroom. Of course, she was still wearing little clothing but Jay makes her grab a coat to wear around herself as he steers out of the house. Making sure not to wake her family, she quietly walks out of the house and in the streets.

He ended up taking her to his house. From there, he maneuvers her up inside his treehouse...

You have the following choices:

1. Continue...

*Noteb*
2. New plan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smash (UN: smash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/754770-Kidnapping-her