*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/751675-Find-Jeans-house-and-try-your-powers-on-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Jean, 5,10 Asian, (Jay's Crush)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Find Jean's house and try your powers on her

    by: LoneDynasty
Jay wanted to try his powers on the girl he loves. Jean. He have like her for a long time and wanted to try out his powers on her once again. It have been two years and Jean have gone to another high school and he wanted to see her again. He still knows where she lives and gone to see her again and to try his powers out on her again. Jay flow to her house and flow into her bedroom and found Jean in her room doing her homework listening to her ipod. Jay wanted to possess her again. Jay also had new powers he wanted to try out like controling her body, ESP, reading her mind, or taking her soul out of her body.

What will Jay do?

You have the following choices:

1. Possess her body

2. Try and control her body

*Noteb*
3. Try moving thing with his mind

4. Read her mind

5. Try and take her soul out of her body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LoneDynasty (UN: lonedynasty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/751675-Find-Jeans-house-and-try-your-powers-on-her