*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1366792-Remove-her-soul-possess-her-inanimate-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Remove her soul, possess her inanimate body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Remove her soul, possess her inanimate body

    by: OriharaIzaya
You decide to test your powers and called out to Mimi who was walking away from you to turn around.

You then grab her by the throat and pin her down to the ground.

Mimi "What the hell you doi...!!?"

You cut Mimi off buy plunging Maria's tongue down her mouth and concentrate on sucking Mimi soul into Maria's body.

Mimi began to weaken and was barely moving. You then stand up and allow Mimi to be aware of whats going on and then in Maria's body and voice Mimi begins to talk.

"W....what is going on? Why am I lying there? ngh.... I can't move.... This can't be happening.. help..." Cries Mimi in Maria's Voice.

You then from inside Maria's body release parts of your ghostly soul to grab and lift Mimi's body from the ground and dangle it in mid air.

"Oh my god this can't be happening! Maria stop it!!! Put me back in my body now!" Screams Mimi(Maria) in panic.

Tough luck b**** I'm taking that body now you mentally tell Mimi.

Maria's eyes widen in shock and Mimi begins to panic more "Who is that? Who said that? What are y...."

You cut her off by spilling out your soul in a horrifying gassy figure from Maria's mouth and you feel Mimi get weak in the knews and watch in horror as you entangle her former body and pour yourself into her body through it's mouth.

After a few minutes you are in complete possession of her body.

Mimi in Maria's body is collapse on the floor unsure what to do, you then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Torment her by telling her what you will do with her body.

*Noteb*
2. Turn around and ditch her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OriharaIzaya (UN: soulelfy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1366792-Remove-her-soul-possess-her-inanimate-body